Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Shun Classic 8-inch Chef's knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The eight-inch length is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. The hollow-ground indentations on the blade create air pockets that reduce friction when cutting, making it easier to glide through the cut.
• Steel:VG-10 cutting core, layered Damascus cladding of SUS410/SUS431 stainless; 16 layers each side
• Handle "D" shaped ebony-black PakkaWood®
• Blade Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
• Kasumi Method of Knifemaking
• Extreme 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
• NSF Certified