Out of Stock
The Shun Classic 6-inch Chef’s knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The six-inch length is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef’s knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. Hollow-ground indentations on the blade help reduce friction so the blade glides through the food more easily. And Reserve’s slightly wider blade gives even this shorter Chef’s knife plenty of cutting power.
• Steel: SG2 cutting core; nickel/stainless layered Damascus cladding.
• Handle: Charcoal and crimson PakkaWood® handles with inlaid mosaic crest.
• Blade Length: 6 in.(15.2 cm)
• Kasumi Method of Knifemaking
• Extreme 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)