A new take on the forever classic Buck 110. With a much "grippier" handle for sure! The substantial upgrade in steel makes this 110 is a keeper!
The 110 Folding Hunter® Pro joins the ranks of the classic and traditional Buck favorite, the 110 Folding Hunter®. The first Folding Hunter® was created in 1963 and still today is one of America’s best-selling knives.
The Pro version delivers the same expectations you’ve come to have from the original 110, but with a different, updated look. The clip point blade is upgraded to S30V steel while the handle is G10 with brushed nickel silver bolsters.
- Overall Length: 8.62"(218.94mm.)
- Blade Length: 3.75"(95.25mm)
- Blade Thickness:.120"(3.04mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: S30V
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: G-10 With Brushed Nickle Silver Bolsters
- Handle Length: 4.87"(123.82mm)
- Locking: Lock Back
- Carry System: Genuine Black Leather Sheath
- Weight: 7.7 oz (217.9g)
- Made In USA