Buck Knives are made with the highest quality American craftsmanship in mind and the result is a beautifully handcrafted tool made in the USA.
The Buck Hoodlum Limited Edition is the ultimate tool for survival with Ron Hood's design and Buck's quality standards. The handle is made of a Checkered Cocobolo. It has a large finger choil for providing control while whittling or other detailed activities. The notch that is cut into the blade spine fis or scoring bone, bending wire or removing pots from a camp fire. This Limited Edition does not come with a sheath, yet it comes with a stand. A very nice piece for sure and I personally wouldn't take it out into the field without having another in my collection.
THIS ONE IS NUMBER 224 OF 500
- Blade: 10" (25.4 cm) survival straight clip, Blued 5160 alloy steel
- Thickness: 0.220"
- Length: 15 1/2" (39.4 cm) overall
- Weight: 14.6 oz. (414.0 g)
- Handle: Checkered Cocobolo
- Stand: Mahogany knife stand
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with total quantity of 500 pieces
- Does not include sheath
- Made in USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 60CCSLEUPC:Condition: NewAvailability: IN STOCKWeight: 1.00 LBSWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)Shipping: $12.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)