Great knife storage for all knives.
Messermeister remains the principal designer of knife luggage in the world. Commercial nylon, denim, industrial felt and cotton canvas bags and rolls are opened and closed with durable YKK zippers. Offering an assortment of bold coordinated prints and colors with perfectly executed layouts makes our knife luggage functional, stylish and heavy duty. With the ever changing trends and bright personalities in the kitchen, we continuously update and offer fashion forward knife and tool luggage.
The Messermeister 8-Pocket Padded Knife Roll can hold up to an 18" knife and is great for both the professional and home chefs on the move. It has 8 elasticized, reinforced pockets for knives and tools up to 18" long, 4 business card pockets, 1 large pocket, 3 pencil/pen pockets, and a zippered mesh interior pocket for small tools. Messermeister's Padded Knife Bag is the next generation of knife luggage from Messermeister. It features a fully lined inside with the addition of a foam core to the exteriors. These new padded bags offers both abrasion resistant nylon 600 denier cloth and the highest quality metal YKK zippers that seals the bag closed on 3 sides. The dimensions when closed are 20"L x 6"W x 1.5"D.
FEATURES: PACIFIC BLUE
- 8 elasticized, reinforced pockets for knives and tools (up to 18" long)
- 4 business card pockets, 1 large pocket and 3 pencil/pen pockets
- Zippered mesh interior pocket for small tools
- Padded foam core and fully lined interior
- Sturdy nylon handles with comfortable padding
- D-rings on both ends accommodate a shoulder strap (included)
- All Messermeister knife luggage is assembled with heavy duty, racquet coil YKK zippers. These zippers are specially designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is a must. YKK zippers are truly the hallmark of quality products
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- For all Messermeister knife luggage products, wipe with a damp sponge and water only.
- Do not run through a washing machine or submerge in water.
- Use Edge-Guards on your knives to protect the knife luggage fabric from cuts and knife blades from scratches