Royale Elité combines a beautiful American Walnut Burl handle to a fine German stainless steel alloy blade. Walnut burl features a rich deep brown flared pattern and is prized for its hard, strong characteristic as a handle material. The blade is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from German stainless carbon alloy that has been hand crafted into a fine cutting instrument. This vintage style knife is one-of-a-kind and sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
You will find yourself using this Royale Elité 6” Utility Knife for all of your go-to tasks in the kitchen. With a fine edge, this traditional style utility knife is one of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen. A favorite for prep, peeling and slicing of fruits and vegetables as well as slicing meats and cheeses.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality