The WE100 Precision Sharpener is the original sharpener from Wicked Edge. It offers features that represent the core of their sharpening innovation.
The WE100 is an affordable option for someone who wants to start out simple and have the ability to add upgrades and accessories as they need them. The 100/200 and 400/600 Grit Diamond Stones included with the WE100 will allow the user to put a no nonsense, working edge on their knife in a short amount of time. For this reason, it is a good choice for users who need a great edge on daily work knives, like kitchen knives, pocket knives, every day carry knives and hunting knives.
With an angle range of 15 to 30 degrees and the ability to set independent angles on each side of the sharpener, the WE100 Precision Sharpener can handle a wide variety of knife styles. The 8” guide rods will allow this sharpener to handle knives up to 15 inches in length and the vise jaw can handle blades up to 3/8” thick. This sharpener can be easily mounted to a home work station or it can be mounted to any of the bases* we offer with the provided hardware.
Features, Specifications and Abrasives:
- Angle Control: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.6 LBS
- Dimensions: 8"w x 5.75"d x 4.75"h
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)