The 110 Folding Hunter® is a classic and traditional favorite! Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary locking blade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long, fixed blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry.
The Folding Hunter®, after over 50 years, is still one of America's best-selling knives.
- Overall Length: 8.53" (216.66mm)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (95.2cm)
- Blade Width:1.00"(25.4mm"
- Blade Thickness: .120" (3.04mm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Carry System: Black Genuine Leather
- Locking: Lock Back
- Handle Material: Ebony DymaLux with Brass Bolsters.
- Weight: 7.2 oz (203.7g)
- Made In USA