The Ultratech is Microtech’s original dual action out-the-front knife. With over 40,000 units in
circulation since 1999, the Ultratech is regarded as a leader in the industry. The Ultratech’s spring remains in an “at rest” position at all times, except when deployed. This ensures that the compressed spring will not become fatigued, assuring users that when the knife is fired, it will operate effectively. The Ultratech’s simplistic design, light weight, one handed action, slim shape, and scalpel sharp blade make it an exclusive everyday carry knife.
The 121-4 Ultratech is the basic model without the bells and whistles, but all the knife you will ever need!
- Knife Category: OTF
- Overall Length: 8.30" (210.8)
- Blade Length: 3.46" (87.88mm)
- Blade Thickness: .12" (3.17mm)
- Blade Width: .625" (15.8mm)
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Bronze
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.84" (122.93mm)
- Handle Thickness: .640"
- Handle: Anodized 6061-T6 Black Aluminum
- Weight: 3.2oz (90.71g)
- Made In USA