Royale Elité combines a beautiful American Walnut Burl handle to a fine German stainless steel alloy blade. Walnut burl features a rich deep brown flared pattern and is prized for its hard, strong characteristic as a handle material. The blade is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged from German stainless carbon alloy that has been hand crafted into a fine cutting instrument. This vintage style knife is one-of-a-kind and sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
Just as versatile as a traditional chef’s knife, a Santoku Knife is also known as a Japanese chef’s knife. The Royale Elité 7” Kullenschliff Santoku, has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The kullens are the semi-circular hollows on either side of the blade which reduce adhesion and ease the cutting and separation of meats, cheese and vegetables. The blade and handle are compatible in width and weight, resulting in a well-balanced knife.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: E/9610-7KUPC: 098872961079Condition: NewAvailability: In StockWeight: 1.00 LBSWidth: 14.00 (in)Height: 1.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)Shipping: Calculated at Checkout